Friday, August 1, 2008 8:40 PM

No, Brother, No, No



Wohahaha.. Today Kinda horrible. But first, Youth Olympic logo design competition, I'm joining and I'm just telling you guys so you can have a try at winning... A PHONE! :D Last Saturday went bowling just so you know. And last last Satuerday my dad went to Don't forget your lyrics audition, just so you know.
Today Sueming very irresponsible seh.. Don't want come. Yesterday as fit as a fiddle, then today suddenly whole body ache. How can? Then me & Nadirah's psych for today kena crushed. We wrote jap on e tables, then people reply. Then we reply them, then today kena rubbed off. T_T some more Mr.Wee's leg recovered already. His misery is our happiness.



LOL. Went to chinese, watched finished the bee movie.Then Dnt, almost finish my thing of a jig.. Then lit, today, Wayne & group.. They keep on staring at the paper but they were quite ok...
School finish, band, bought egg cheese, I said chicken egg by accident, LOL. Then after eating half way, I realized that we have free burgers today. WTFS. Band today commendation day rehearsal again. Tiring crap. After finished, the damn teacher damn what.. Everybody was like giving their best(I hope) and she was like nagging away. Hannah was like, think what? We only Secondary Students seh. Heh, I agree 100% :P Oh and before I forget, Happy Birthday Joel Yeo :D
Start of the Ghost month, today. Even though it's tradition, it's stupid. Hannah says it harms the Earth, I agree. And also, they burn them like on the pavements, and expect us not to step on them. Stupid, the pavements are for people to walk on. And yet you don't want us to walk on it. Go burn your paper someplace else!